A message from Dr. Steffens…...Whether you are taking your child to the dentist for the first time, or if you are an individual looking for a new dentist, our team works to give you the best experience possible. We use the finest materials available and we are committed to the highest quality of care.
1. Dr. Steffens has been practising as a dentist in Mississauga for over 25 years. She has lived here for over 40 years!
2. Dr. Steffens and her dedicated team are available and present in the office for late evening appointments up until at least 9 pm and selected Saturdays. Dr. Steffens is present all of these times including the Saturday appointments so you do not have to take time out of your busy schedule to see her. She and her staff are dedicated to see you after work and on weekends when it is more convenient for you.
3. Dr. Steffens and her team treat one patient at a time. Building a trusting relationship with her patients is her #1 priority. She is committed to excellence in dentistry.
5. Dr. Steffens has very convenient, free parking—we have our own private parking lot literally steps from our door.
6. Dr. Steffens and her team treat people of all ages. Dr. Steffens is an experienced mother of two and she loves to treat children. She treats many families, including young children, teenagers, adults and seniors.
7. Dr. Steffens and her team love to learn and they regularly attend continuing education courses. Dr. Steffens believes that once you stop learning, you stop living, so she makes it a point to learn something new everyday. She and her staff research all products and treatment techniques before they use them. She believes in using the finest materials available on the market today. Her and her staff train thoroughly in order to give you the best treatment experience.
8. Dr. Steffens offers a wide range of dental treatment including: in-office and take-home whitening, crowns, bridges, dentures, implant crowns, white fillings and preventive treatments including cleaning and polishing, Prevora, in office fluoride varnish, pit and fissure sealants, nightguards and mouthguards. Dr. Steffens also offers in office desensitizing for patients with sensitive teeth. She calls this desensitizer, “her miracle liquid gold. “
9. Dr. Steffens treats patients like family. She uses this expression often– “We provide dental care in the way we want our families treated.” Please view our testimonials!!
10. Dr. Steffens and her staff have created a warm, relaxing and calm atmosphere for your dental care.
11. Dr. Steffens is a member of several professional bodies, including the ODA, CDA, ADA, RCDSO and the CDPA.
12. Dr. Steffens teaches and examines many dental students! She has also trained many dental students!
13. Dr. Steffens supports local charities like the United Way and Open Door. On Dec 5, 2014, Dr. Steffens and her team volunteered their clinic and time to provide complimentary dental care for 4 underprivileged families. These families were also provided with complimentary food, beverage and Christmas presents. Dr. Steffens and her staff volunteer for the community regularly.